Job opportunity - Scanning clerk
The Musée de la Gaspésie is currently searching for a scanning clerk as part of the project "Development of the archives of the Robin, Jones and Whitman company" funded by Library and Archives Canada. TASKS Under the supervision of the archivist, the scanning clerk will be in charge of:
- Scanning all archival materials targeted in the project;
- Handling historical documents carefully;
- Ensuring the quality of the digital reproductions;
- Assembling the files in Adobe Acrobat Professional;
- Collaborating with the archival technician.